Rhassoul Clay Soap
RHASSOUL CLAY SOAP
Our Rhassoul Clay Soap is made with 100% all-natural, toxin-free rhassoul clay for smoother, brighter skin! Our nourishing formula invigorates and revitalizes, leaving your skin feeling soft and luminous. Dare to put your skin's health first and empower yourself with this bold, clay-infused soap. Try it today and experience softer, more radiant skin!
Weight: 4.5-5 oz. Please note that our soaps are hand cut so actual weight may vary slightly.
Area of Use: Face & Body
Skin Type: Body: All Skin Types - Face: All Skin Types
BENEFITS: Rhassoul Clay & Colloidal Oatmeal
- Rhassoul Clay: Benefits for skin are amazing because of its detoxing and exfoliating qualities. It basically replenishes the good and takes away the bad. This clay offers powerful skin benefits thanks to its incredibly rich mineral and nutrient content, its ability to easily draw deep-set impurities from the skin.
- Rhassoul clay benefits for skin include its ability to fight acne, cleanse impurities, and improve skin elasticity.
- It has a high negative charge and high absorption rate, so it carries away toxins, heavy metals, impurities, chemicals, and excess oil while leaving a soft, clean skin surface.
- Colloidal Oatmeal works like an emollient and can help a variety of skin ailments by addressing dryness, irritation, inflammation, and discomfort while creating a protective barrier and significantly improving skin's moisture. It keeps the skin soft and prevents it from feeling itchy. It can also give relief to irritated skin as it has anti-inflammatory properties that prevent redness and inflammation.
Saponified oils of Pure Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Mango Seed Butter, Shea Butter, Distilled Water, Kaolin Clay, Colloidal Oatmeal & Rhassoul Clay Fragrance Free
Caring For Your Soap:
Handmade soaps naturally have a high glycerin content, which is great for your skin – but it also means the soap needs to be dry between uses. Glycerin attracts water and if left in standing water, the soap will wash away faster. To prolong the lifespan of your soap, do not allow it to sit in a dish or container that allows water to pool in the bottom. Unused soaps need to be stored in a cool and dry place.
For external use only. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
We do not make any medical claims, and our products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases.
* Sulfate Free * Paraben Free * Phthalate Free * Cruelty Free *Fragrance Free *No Artificial Colors *Eco-Friendly