Activated Charcoal Soap
ACTIVATED CHARCOAL SOAP
Enrich your skin with the goodness of activated charcoal soap. Rich in minerals and antioxidants, this soap is designed to help keep your skin nourished and healthy, while also drawing out impurities. Feel the difference and treat yourself to the luxurious feel of Activated Charcoal Soap!
Weight: 4.5-5 oz. Please note that our soaps are hand cut so actual weight may vary slightly.
Area of Use: Face & Body
Skin Type: Body: All Skin Types - Face: Oily Skin & Acne-prone Skin (If you have sensitive or dry skin do not use daily on the face. Only use a couple times a week or as needed for acne or breakouts.)
BENEFITS: Activated Charcoal
- Can absorb minerals, toxins, impurities, and other harmful substances from your skin, leaving you with stronger and healthier skin. Great for acne.
- Bamboo is not only antibacterial but also antiviral, antifungal and antimicrobial. Ideal for people who are exposed to or battle fungal, viral and other bacteria-based problems of the skin.
- When used in bath water, Activated Charcoal releases many beneficial minerals, such as calcium, potassium and magnesium into the water. This creates a soothing, relaxing hot spring-water like effect.
- Charcoal kills bacteria and cleans the skin thoroughly which allows the body’s natural moisturizers to work effectively on eczema and psoriasis.
Pure Olive Oil, Organic Sustainable Palm Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Canola Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Distilled Water, Colloidal Oatmeal, Kaolin Clay & Activated Charcoal
Caring For Your Soap:
Handmade soaps naturally have a high glycerin content, which is great for your skin – but it also means the soap needs to be dry between uses. Glycerin attracts water and if left in standing water, the soap will wash away faster. To prolong the lifespan of your soap, do not allow it to sit in a dish or container that allows water to pool in the bottom. Unused soaps need to be stored in a cool and dry place.
For external use only. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
We do not make any medical claims, and our products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases.
* Sulfate Free * Paraben Free * Phthalate Free * Cruelty Free *Fragrance Free *No Artificial Colors *Eco-Friendly
I must say I am very impressed with the Charcoal Activated Soap! I love the way this soap left my skin feeling soft and glowing!